++++ I have no care for the mountain you can keep this area my
only concern is if the heretek, or any other enemy of the god emperor makes it
to the sacred forges hidden in the south.
I will focus on dealing with the Heretek, you will have
enough forces to take out the other filth. I will concede the mountain to you
but you must allow me to travel through your territory to protect the Mengnar
facility. It would be unwise not to take up this offer.++++
++message received++
++++ Iron Father Meirgear Seanair, I accept your offer of an
alliance and will not hinder you on your journey to the forges in the south and
it will be an honour to go into battle along side fellow brothers against the
arch enemy. However I will speak plainly not with veiled threats but
with clear intentions, the matter that brings me here is more important then
the fate of one planet and those who live on it despite how valuable each and
every life of an imperial citizens is, if my mission demands they must perish
though it will pain me I will carry this task out to completion removing any
who would stop me fulfilling the Emperor's will. Without the Dark, there can be no Light, we have purpose.
Without the lie there can be no Truth, we have purpose. Without the war there
can be no Victory, we have purpose. Without the Death there can be no sacrifice
we have purpose. Without the Hope there can be no furtrue, we have purpose.
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter, we have purpose. Without the
Emperor there is nothing,.... and we would habe no purpose. May the Emperor guide you brother++++
++message received++
++end of transmission++

No comments:
Post a Comment