Monday, 23 April 2018

Ch.1: Intercepted from Incarnadine




+++transmission+++
//+issues with reception//

+attempt to reroute signal+
//message incomplete

“lord Xaphan i have despatched the +++++ to you and they should be on course to join your forces before the morning. The beasts are of the greatest stock in my possession so im sure they will serve you well.  My work on the secret weapon as discussed is progressing on target.
I expect to be testing the ++++++ on live subjects soon. I request you capture some of the ++++ ++++ marines preferably alive. Once this is successful i could begin summoning of the dae+++s of our true lord.
I have enclosed a batch of my newest experiment. I suggest you dont give it to any subjects you want to live. I cannot guarantee they will....

May the pandemica claim victory and achieve its mission for the p+++++ father.

++transmission lost++

No comments:

Post a Comment